Tuesday, June 1, 2010

stay with me: summer uniform

it's no secret that i love the whole white/ cream color family & my closet certainly shows the depths of my devotion to these soft neutrals. this summer, i foresee myself being faithful as ever to the mixture of denim & antique white.


new favorite textured cream knit shift


soooo eighties, but just right as my basic denim skirt this summer. i'll pair it with some softer tops to make it more me.


homemade pleated little white linen top
(i snuck in my new fave t & k summer collection necklace... i'll be test-driving this combo in the very near future)


super love my cream canvas duffle bag (it's secretly made by dockers!).


floppy gingham check sun hat


perfect boxy little ivory button back blouse with lacy sleeves & center front panel... too big, but i will make it work.

so that's it. sweet & simple for me this summer. what have you got your eye on for these warm months ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment